The Cayman Islands Civil Service Association extends our condolences to the family, friends and country of Mr. Kirkland Nixon. We lost one of our own, a man who involved himself in many facets of the Civil Service, the Association, and the country as a whole. He was a strong advocate for equity and fairness throughout the Civil Service, and for the people of the Cayman Islands. He served the country with dignity, humility and respect professionally and personally, going beyond the normal routine in his voluntary roles to make sure that the people he served were well served. He provided a touchstone to the past for many of our younger Civil Servants and in the wider community, remembering the struggles that went before and giving inspiration for the road ahead. The Cayman Islands Civil Service Association and the country will miss Mr. Kirkland Nixon.
Cayman Islands Civil Service Association
Members – This is your chance to say what you want your Association to do this year.
- Strategic Plan 2018-2020
- 2018 Work Plan
- 2018 Budget
- 2016-17 Audited Accounts
- Any Other Business – members may submit issues for discussion on the Agenda to CICSA@gov.ky, or topics can be raised at the meeting
- Agenda with documents for consideration will be sent to members before the meeting.
Mark Your Calendar – CICSA General Meeting –
Monday May 7th, 12pm (12:15pm – 1:15pm, GAB 1038) – Grand Cayman
Wednesday May 9th, 12:15pm – Talk Today in Cayman Brac – telephone lines open to all
Wednesday May 9th, 5pm Government Administration Building – Cayman Brac
The Cayman Islands Civil Service Housing Association will be accepting loan applications from its qualified members from through March 29th, 2018.
For any additional information please contact any of the following individuals;
1. Shiann Naulty (Shiann.Naulty@gov.ky ) — Treasury Department,
2. Judith Witter (Judith.Witter@gov.ky) — Lands and Survey,
3. Jairia Barton (Jairia.Barton@judicial.ky)– Judicial Department,
4. Jovanna Wright (Jovanna.Wright@gov.ky ) — Ministry of EYSAL
The following products are now being considered by the CSA Housing Association;
- Renovations/Repairs — CI$5,000 or less
- Home Security Systems — CI$2,500.00 or less
- Fencing (Home) — CI$3,000 or less
- Home Air Conditioning Units — CI$5,000 or less
- Hurricane Shutters — CI$5,000 or less
FORMS AND DOWNLOADS
CICSA Management Council