The Cayman Islands Civil Service Housing Assistance Committee aims to assist qualified members with providential upgrades or repairs to their homes.
For more information on the House Assistance Programme, please contact the relevant parties below.
1. Shiann Naulty (Shiann.Naulty@gov.ky ) — Treasury Department,
2. Judith Witter (Judith.Witter@gov.ky) — Lands and Survey,
3. Jairia Barton (Jairia.Barton@judicial.ky)– Judicial Department,
4. Jovanna Wright (Jovanna.Wright@gov.ky ) — Ministry of EYSAL
The following products are now being considered by the CSA Housing Association;
- Renovations/Repairs — CI$5,000 or less
- Home Security Systems — CI$2,500.00 or less
- Fencing (Home) — CI$3,000 or less
- Home Air Conditioning Units — CI$5,000 or less
- Hurricane Shutters — CI$5,000 or less
FORMS AND DOWNLOADS
CICSA Management Council