The Cayman Islands Civil Service Association (CICSA) is the only body in the Cayman Islands charged with representing the interest of persons employed by Government. CICSA is recognised in Section 68 of the Public Service Management Law 2007, which states that “The Cayman Islands Government recognises the Cayman Islands Civil Service Association as the duly appointed representative of the civil service and the Head of the Civil Service, the Portfolio of the Civil Service and chief officers are similarly to recognise the Association and liaise with it as appropriate over human resource issues for which they are responsible.”
For the past five-plus decades, CICSA has assisted and represented civil servants at all levels of the organisation. As the Association grows, its hope is to continue to increase the quality and quantity of services that it provides.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and protect the interest and welfare of its members.
- To promote understanding and goodwill between government and its employees.
- To encourage understanding between government employees and the public.
- To improve the service generally and to receive any constructive opinions from members.
- To affiliate with any society or societies of a similar nature
Boards CICSA represents its members on:
- CINICO Appeals Committee (since 2014)
- HSA Patient Committee (since 2017)
- Pensions Board
You must be logged in to post a comment.